These cloud breads are a perfect low carb replacement for buns and breads. Use them for egg sandwiches and grilled cheese on the egg fast or for burgers and many other uses when doing keto. This keto cloud bread is a life safer when doing the Egg Fast Diet or regular keto! The recipe also includes a dairy free cloud bread option!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 ounces cream cheese (or 3tbsp mayo for dairy free)
- pinch of salt
- Optional ingredients: 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 300
- Separate whites and yolks into 2 glass bowls
- Add pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional) to egg whites
- Beat at high speed with electric mixer until egg whites are stiff and you can turn bowl upside down. Set aside.
- Beat egg yolks and cream cheese (or mayo) gently until smooth.
- With a rubber spatula, gently incorporate the egg whites and yolk mixture together
- Divide into 6 equal portions, either into a whoopie pan or mound onto regular cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with any desired spices
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, watching carefully after 20 minutes.