Reuben Sandwhich on my new Favorite Bread , Zero Carb bread,, gosh its firm yet soft, holds together, and tastes agreat,, i like it much better than fat head.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated (about 210 grams)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated (about 27 grams)
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds about 46 grams
- 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- herbs and spices to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet (I used a 12 x 17 jelly roll pan) with parchment paper.
- Place cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave cheese on high power for one minute, stir, then microwave for another minute and stir again. The cheese should be fully melted.
- Add egg, parmesan, pork rinds, and baking powder. Stir until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper lined pan. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 or until lightly brown on top.
- Allow pan to cool on rack for 15 minutes, then remove bread from pan and cool directly on rack.
- Slice into 12 equal sized pieces. Can be eaten plain or used to make sandwiches.