FOR THE KETO CRACKERS96 g almond flour 20 g coconut flour 20 g flax meal 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt 100 g grass-fed butter 55 g cream cheese 1 egg lightly beaten 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar FOR THE TOPPING garlic powder italian herbs parmesan
- In a mixer or food processor, combine dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Add the butter and cream cheese and pulse or mix until crumbly.
- Add the egg and apple cider vinegar. Mix again for a few seconds (careful not to over process, dough should still be a bit crumbly).
- Form into a round and cover in cling wrap. Let chill in the fridge for 1 hr.
- After chilled, preheat oven to 350F. Then roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper (about 1/8 in thick) cut or shape how you prefer. Refrigerate another 10 mins, then sprinkle with toppings.
- Bake 17-20 mins. edges should turn golden brown.