Give This Dreamy Keto Chocolate Pound Cake A Try!
I sure hope you give this chocolate, moist, keto cream cheese chocolate recipe a try. Because if you loved the original one that inspired it, no doubt you will also enjoy this one.
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake is a decadent dark chocolate cake recipe. It is low in carbs and keto-friendly. This chocolate pound cake was inspired by popular my keto cream cheese pound cake recipe.
KET CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE
- 2 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar substitute ( I use Swerve)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 7 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 8 eggs
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate (melted)
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee (optional for enhancing chocolate )
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of confectioners sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease two 8 inch pans.
- In a medium size bowl combine all the dry ingredients (except sugar substitute) and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat on high the softened butter and sugar substitute until light and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and combine well until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Add all the dry ingredients mixing well until fully combined.
- Lastly add the melted baking chocolate in a stream and beat mixture until fully mixed.
- Bake the pound cakes for 70-90 minutes or until done.
- Allow the cakes to cool for 15 minutes before taking it out of the mold and then wait until cake is fully cooled before spreading the chocolate ganache.
- Combine the melted butter, baking chocolate, sugar substitute (preferably powdered) until well combined.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix till well incorporated.
- Lastly stir in the coconut oil.
Recipe baking time adjusted: Based on a couple of suggestions I am reducing the recipe temperature to 325 degrees and having you bake the cakes for 70-90 minutes. This should ensure that the pound cakes cook more evenly.