7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan To Help You Get Your But In Gear
If you are trying to lose weight and you are tired of trying different types of diets and regimens, than you have come to the right place.
In this article we will present to you a ketogenic diet meal plan that will help you to lose those extra weight.
If you are trying to get started on a ketogenic diet, don’t be afraid if at first it seems a little bit overwhelming. The success of this ketogenic diet plan is found in having some base meals and adding some variety later if you need it.
7-Day Ketogenic Diet Grocery List
Your daily meals will consist of bacon, eggs, chicken and beef with vegetables. The meals will provide good macros for most people, and for others who need more food you can just add keto friendly snacks to your daily diet. Here is what you need to buy:
- Package of bacon
- A dozen of eggs
- Real butter
- One onion
- Pack of boneless skin on chicken thighs
- One bell pepper (red, yellow, green by choice)
- Two bulb of garlic-optional
- Big bag of frozen vegetables, at least 12 cups
- Bag of almonds, a jar of almond butter
- Package of beef. Find some beef that you can divide in 6 equal portions of about 5.5 ounces each
- Put the 12 thighs in the oven with the cloves from the garlic. You don’t need to skin them the heat will do that for you.
- Hard boil the eggs while the thighs are cooking than put them aside to cool down.
- Take a skillet and put some butter on it and fry up the bacon or first grease the pan because the bacon will burn.
- Chop the onion and use just one half of it.
- Cut the pepper.
- At this point the thighs might be done, so take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- In the skillet, sauté the pepper and the half onion and another bulb of garlic cloves (use the grease from the bacon).
- Add the beef in the skillet and cook until it gets brown.
Preparing the meals
- Wash 12 containers
- In 6 of them, place 2 thighs and share the garlic between them. Evenly divide the fat juice between them as well.
- In the other 6 evenly place the beef, pepper and onion mix.
- Pour the veggie bland over the meet evenly across the 12 containers.
- Place the container s in the fridge. If you have minimal fridge space, you can place some of them in the freezer. Just pull them out when you take the containers from the fridge.
- Take 6 plastic bags and put the 2 hardboiled eggs in each.
- Divide evenly the remaining 6 bacons.
- At the end, brown bag it and put it in the fridge.
Now you have 6 days’ worth of food in your fridge6 containers of thighs and veggies
- 6 containers of thighs and veggies
- 6 bags of two hard boiled eggs and bacon
- 6 containers of beef and veggies
- For the seventh day you can get creative and prepare your own meals.
For this base ketogenic meal plan we are going to use the following macronutrient profile:
Total calories- 1570
- Net carbs – 20g per day
- Fat – 130 g per day
- Protein – 80 g per day
Now divide each of those by 3(for 3 meals per day) and you will get:
7 net carbs per meal
44 grams fat per meal
26 grams protein per meal
If you are the type of person that needs more fat during the day you can include some snacks, cheese or keto fudge to get your macros when you need them to be. You can also drink some bulletproof coffee:
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of full fat coconut milk(in a can)
- This will add about 25g of fat to your day.